Summer Business Boot Camp
Open to all High School and College Students ages 14 to 27 years
Special 2017 Price of only $50 – Limited Spaces!
Santa Rosa | Sonoma County
Monday-Friday | June 12-16 | 9am-3pm Daily
Interested in Business? Join this week to explore exploration — learn in an environment that is challenging and fun, while exploring fundamental business principles, marketing strategies, and social media. There will be presentations, business video games and fun field trips to hear from local business owners. Here’s what you can expect:
- One week long class
- Each day is 6 hours, Monday thru Friday 9am to 3pm, for 30 hours total
- This year’s camp is in Santa Rosa (Sonoma County Office of Education)
- Class is led by Napa Valley College Certified Business Advisors and and feature local business or leaders
- At the end of the week, each student will present their carefully researched business plan to fellow boot-camper
Prefer to Register by Phone? Call 707-256-7250
REGISTER EARLY – SPACES ARE LIMITED
- The cost for the week-long Boot Camp is only $50!
- Scholarships are also available – click to download an application
If you complete a scholarship request, you will be contacted to confirm if you are accepted.
Sonoma County Office of Education
5340 Skylane Blvd
Santa Rosa CA 95403
Click here for Directions
- Monday-Friday, June 12-16
- 9am-3pm Daily
What You’ll Learn
- What is a good business concept? 90%
- Business Planning 90%
- Identifying a Target Market 95%
- Market Research 80%
- Finding Financing 85%
- What’s it like to own a business? 85%
Want to Know More?
- Sign up for our emails at the top of this page
- Follow us on Facebook
Students leave Business Boot Camp inspired, confident, and armed with an understanding of the business world that will better prepare them to create successful business opportunities for themselves in the future.