Youth Summer Business Boot Camps
Entrepreneurship Boot Camp
Explore what it’s like to own a business! A week of entrepreneurship, and by the end students have finished a business plan!
Thanks to a grant, Youth Entrepreneurship Boot Camp is only $50 for 5 days! Scholarships are also available.
Agriculture/Farm-to-Table Boot Camp
Agriculture and entrepreneurship = Agriculture Business Boot Camp! Explore what it takes to make a business out of agricultural & farm-to-table ideas.
This class covers production of produce, flowers, and specialty crops. Topics include irrigation and water management, new technology, soils management, composting, and more.
Business Boot Camps are Life-Changing!
Participants learn in an environment that is challenging and fun, while exploring fundamental business principles, marketing strategies, and social media. There will be presentations, business video games and fun field trips to hear from local business owners.
- Classes are one week long each
- Each day is 6 hours, Monday thru Friday 9am to 3pm, for 30 hours total
- Locations are Napa (Napa Valley College) or Santa Rosa (Sonoma Co Office of Education)
Business Boot Camp is Affordable!
- Thanks to a grant, tuition is only $50 and includes materials and refreshments
- Limited scholarships are available – download scholarship application; for more information, call the Business & Entrepreneurship Center at 707-256-7250.
Boot camps are led by Napa Valley College Certified Business Advisors and and feature local business or agricultural leaders.
At the end of the week, each student will present their carefully researched business plan to fellow boot-campers.
Want to Know More?
- Sign up for our emails at the top of this page
- Follow us on Facebook
Students leave Business Boot Camp inspired, confident, and armed with an understanding of the business world that will better prepare them to create successful business opportunities for themselves in the future.
What You’ll Learn
- What is a good business concept? 90%
- Business Planning 90%
- Identifying a Target Market 95%
- Market Research 80%
- Finding Financing 85%
- What’s it like to own a business? 85%