Business Plan Competition Online Entry Submission
Enter your business plan here! You can upload multiple files if needed. Once you have uploaded the file(s), you will receive a confirmation email and your submission is complete. You are responsible for ensuring you have received confirmation.
- Word documents (.doc or .docx)
- Excel spreadsheets (.xls or .xlsx)
- PDF files (.pdf)
- Powerpoint files (.ppt or .pptx)
WE DO NOT ACCEPT VIDEO, PREZI OR OTHER FORMATS BESIDES THOSE NAMED ABOVE
- Open to students in Napa and Sonoma Counties.
- Students must be ages 14 to 27 years of age as of the submission deadline.
- Business plans may be submitted by a team or individually (team winners share the prize they win).
- If your business plan is selected, you will be invited to be present and must agree to present to be a finalist. If you are unable or unwilling to present, the next ranked finalist in the category will be chosen as a finalist.
- Competition Day! Date TBD – Due to the October North Bay Fires, the competition has been postponed until Spring 2018.
See full schedule